We are currently accepting visual and written submissions for publishing. Visual submissions include fine-art and art work that you’ve created or have permission to submit. Written submissions include, but are not limited to, short stories, blog posts, interviews, and news articles. For visual submissions, it is preferred that you use the link below to submit your images but if for some reason you'd prefer to send directly in an email, please forward the submission to Submissions@SpurtMag.com. Written submissions should be forwarded here as well.
If you decide to submit your images via email, please ensure that the names and social media handles are provided for all individuals involved. Also, please do not send high resolution versions until they are requested; medium resolution or a PDF is fine. Lastly, please state whether the submission is for online or print. If neither are stated, we will assume the submission is for online.
We will provide further image requirements below.
Please read all the details before you submit.
· Fashion, artistic nude, and physique imagery accepted.
· All submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to SPURT Magazine and all of our media partners / collaborators for media distribution.
· Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
· Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list their agency name if applicable.
· Our online platform does not ask for images to reflect a particular theme but, we do ask that nude or implied nude imagery be tastefully captured.
· If submitting images that have been published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks, please mention the networks in the additional comments section along with an approximate date of when they were last released.
· Once a submission is accepted by SPURT Online, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks for 15 days. If we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the mentioned time frame, we reserve the right to remove the images from our website.
· By submitting to SPURT Online to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, of SPURT Magazine. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works. This public release is binding upon acceptance by SPURT, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. We, including our media partners / collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
· Upon reviewing submissions, SPURT reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
· SPURT reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
· SPURT is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
· The release date can last up to five days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead of time.
By submitting to SPURT Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.